On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net> wrote:

> After short tests on Leopard I've placed LyX-2.0.0alpha5+qt4.dmg in my home
> directory at aussie.lyx.org.
>
> I've build it with MacOSX10.5 SDK, Qt4.6.3, aspell, hunspell and native spell
> checker support.
> The thesaurus files are included in package.
>
> The most exciting question is if it runs on Tiger too.

Works just fine for me on 10.6. (I can't test 10.4.) Thesaurus and
speller are nice to have included. Congratulations!

Have you given any thought to whether to use the installer (for moving
the user's directory from LyX-1.6 to LyX-2.0 and installing LyX's .sty
and .cls files) or whether to make it obsolete by checking
automatically when LyX.app is launched?

BH