Am 19.11.2010 um 03:01 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

>> In the next mail (to respect the list size limit of 50kB per mail) I'll
>> attach is the ui-file that
>> fixes the problem for me and also a screenshot with it.
>
> Here they are. Can you please give the ui-file a try and make a screenshot
> how it looks on MacOS and Linux?
>
> thanks and regards
> Uwe
> <SpellcheckerUi.ui><SpellChecker-fixed.png>

You didn't read my mails from yesterday 12:53 and 18:12?

I've commit a working layout for Mac and Linux already.
You replied to the old message. So I want to ask first if
you can check the SVN state r36373 with windows.

If not, I'll try your .ui file.

Stephan

PS. There was a ticket for Mac OS about bad dialog layout. I cannot find it
anymore.
I fixed it for Mac OS and introduced the problem you tried to solve.
Your solution reverted my fix - that's why I said "you broke it".
I didn't expect the Qt-Layout widgets being platform dependent.