Am 07.03.2011 um 15:36 schrieb Stephan Witt:

> Am 07.03.2011 um 14:32 schrieb Anders Ekberg:

>>> Hmm... do you open your documents in tabs?
>>>
>>> Stephan
>>
>> No.
>
> Now I can reproduce it. I did open the document settings of the existing
> first...
>
> I'll debug it today evening.

I didn't find it until now.

But I tried to verify it on Linux - it is there too. No platform dependency!
You have to disable the "Open documents in tabs" check box in preferences and
follow the recipe Anders gave exactly.

Interestingly the existing document is marked as changed after saving the
preamble
of the new document!

Stephan