Am 08.03.2011 um 23:06 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:

> Le 08/03/2011 21:30, Stephan Witt a écrit :
>> The attached patch fixes this. JMarc, is this the right thing?
>
> I think it was correct, but here is nevertheless a more idiomatic version
> (that subsumes José's patch too).

The problem was: the result of header presence detection - aka missing header
is respected by the first test for the library but not by the second test.

> Please and commit if it works also for you.

I've tested it and it works on my system. I could reproduce the problem -
somehow hunspell-1.2 was found by the linker - and it is fixed now.

> José, if you have time, please test it too!

Yes, please. I'm almost sure, but to double check is better.

Stephan