"Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Let me repeat in this context, what I just wrote to Allan:
|
| You have to distuingish between GUII and model/view separation.
|
| You achieve the long-time stability, and avoidance of "death of
| entropy" with basic model/view separation.
|
| In fact, it's easy to argue that the entropy of a GUII design is higher
| than the entropy of a model/view separation for one toolkit only.

I really do not see the difference between mvs and guii when only one
toolkit is supported, except that with only one toolkit it is just
_too_ easy to cheat.

By supporting two or more different toolkits you ensure that no
cheating is taking place. (or at least not as much, and only a one-way
cheat)

        Lgb