Le 26/05/2011 23:14, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 05/26/2011 12:38 PM, José Matos wrote:
Hi all,
        Rex Dieter took the last step to use pkgconfig to configure libhunspell
for autoconf. The patch follows attached (both for 2.0 and 2.1).

        FWIW the same fix should be applied to mythes detection present in
lyxinclude.m4 but I do not feel brave enough. :-)

        We need for Fedora since libhunspell has been bumped to 1.3 and so the
current test that searchs for libhunspell or libhunspell-1.2 fails.

I have absolutely no expertise on this sort of thing, but assuming other
people think it is OK, then it is OK for branch, too.

Looks OK to me. We already rely on pkg-config anyway.