On 2011-09-19, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
> Op 19-9-2011 3:04, Tommaso Cucinotta schreef:

>> Also, with the last multi-extension patch (and the zipped=native flag
>> for dia), the development version of LyX upgrades my RC file, then my
>> system-wide LyX *refuses to start*!

> You should not let the development LyX interfere with your system-wide LyX.

For me, the following works:

 * Configuration/Automake:

   Vorkonfiguration mit `./autogen.sh`

   Ohne debug-symbole, mit suffix (lyx -> lyx-svn)::

    ./configure --with-version-suffix=-svn --enable-build-type=release

 * make, make install

The "--with-version-suffix" option tells LyX to use a different name for the
executables as well as the config directories.

Günter