Dear all
I've recently switched to the Darklooks dark theme on Ubuntu Linux
running Xfce, and with Qt configured to emulate the GTK theme. LyX is
configured to use system colors. But I suspect that LyX comes with
incomplete theming support, in the sense that it forces certain colors
on certain elements which can make its GUI incompatible with a dark
theme.

See this screenshot. [1]
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07299745903208756102

Note that:
- The Outline panel has white background and black text.
- The background of the tabbar, unlike that in the Qt4 Settings, is
white instead of black.

In both cases the white elements on the screen defeat the purpose of a
dark theme and strain the eyes. Should I file a bug report on this?

Regards
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?