Hi, I've tried to read the embedded objects article (in french) but when i want
to export it to pdf (better to read ad to chek out the examples), i have the
following messages:
Font U/psy/m/n/12=psyr at 12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.

{\Pifont{psy}
                  }
I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification.
[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
You might try inserting a different font spec;
e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

This is seriously annoying, since it does compromise my learning of LyX.

Also, I'll be very happy to contribute to the lyx project, as i can bring my no
skills in informatic skill. I can give you very strong feedback, and I have many
ideas on how to improve genuinely and deeply your software.

Kind regard