On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Le 18/10/2012 14:55, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
>
>>> The old way this "noweb mode" works is
>>> 1/ ensure that the class name is literate-something (now it would be
>>> ensure
>>> that some module is loaded and the module name should be passed to
>>> tex2lyx)
>>>
>>> 2/ when a layout starts with <<, change it to a layout with name "Scrap".
>>> This could be OK because the Sweave/knitr modules declare Scrap as a
>>> synonym
>>> for Chunk.
>>>
>>> 3/ transform [[something]] to ERT. I do not know what this is good for,
>>> presumably a noweb-only thing.
>>

>> OK, thanks for the explanation.
>

> So my point is that we should fix 1/ and get rid of the literate-xx classes
> if they are still there.

Ah, now I see why importing these types of files is different --
because they depend on modules. I didn't think about that.

>> Yes, the only thing that changes is what I have as the Converter for
>> Rnw (knitr) to LaTeX (plain). Is there some other output that I can
>> send? Any -dbg flag that I can set to give more information on this?
>

> Try "-dbg files".

The unchangedConverter.log is here (error):
http://paste.debian.net/201557/

And the changedConverter.log is here (no error):
http://paste.debian.net/201558/

Thanks,

Scott