Antonio> I have several problems with Lyx crashing, when i press a
Antonio> button in the toolbar (ex: Tex, emphasis, etc). I using the
Antonio> version 1.1.5fix1 running on LInux Mandrake 7.2, using the
Antonio> Xfree 4.01. My video card is a Matrox Marvel G200, and i use
Antonio> rhe driver provided with the distribution. I have also
Antonio> experiencied this kind of problems with the version 1.1.6pre
Antonio> and in my laptop that is an old Toshiba 300CDS. Is tehere any
Antonio> explanation?

Could you try to provide us a backtrace of the crash?