On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Ben Stanley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried out 1.1.6pre3 briefly, and noticed that the old bug to do with
> preview postscript images is still there...
>
> When I load my thesis, LyX will render some of the pictures, but not others.
> Which pictures are rendered changes randomly. The pictures that are rendered
> are often rendered with different colour depths from time to time.

After loading, try doing nothing (i.e. wait for LyX to finish
rendering). Does leaving it help ?

What version of ghostscript do you use ?

If leaving it helps, then it is the xforms bug - it is partially fixed,
but a full bugfix requires a new version of xforms which is yet to be
released.

thanks
john

--
"Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense."
        - e.e. cummings