On 4 Jan 2001, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Lior> Also, in the version name example, it may better to continue in
> Lior> order:
>
> Lior> O lyx-1.1.6pre1.tar.gar -- potentially unstable test of the
> Lior> 1.1.6 release
>
> Done.

What I meant is:

1.1.5 - stable
1.1.5fix1 - bugfix
1.1.6pre1 - pre of the _next_ release

which conveys the order in which things happen.

> Lior> Rather that just mention RtL, we should say something like:
>
> Done.
>
> Lior> The item about 'Menus, error ...' should include a link to
> Lior> i18n.php3, which ideally reflects the translation status of the
> Lior> current release.
>
> Done.

I suggest adding a label "Menus" in i18n.php3, and linking there, rather
than to the top of the page.

> Lior> Would you like me to try to creat (CVS) patches to the web
> Lior> pages? Lior.
>
> If you feel like sending patches for the web pages, do not hesitate :)

The above suggestions are contained in the attached patch.

> JMarc

HTH,
Lior.

www1.bz2