Thank you for the advice

12.04.2013 11:52, Cyrille Artho пишет:
Dear Evgenii,
You may submit two project proposals if you wish. The choice of the project is yours. Think about what project appeals to you the most, and also think about concrete steps to get towards the project goals.

Try to break down the project into three portions (one month each), and the first part also into smaller portions (one week or so). During this process, you have to think in more detail what to do, which in turn may allow you to make a choice.

Евгений Лежнин wrote:
Hi, I'm Evgenii, I'm student and wish to participate in gsoc. I have been worked on different projects using C++ and Qt for 3 years. I would like to participate with "UI Improvements and non-linear writing enhancements" or
"Horizontal scrollbar for tables and math", or maybe some others. I have
been used LyX only for half of the year, that's why I don't have my own
idea. One of the reasons why I wish to work with LyX this summer, it's
because I want to know better about LyX.