On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn <v...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Op 28-4-2013 0:32, Scott Kostyshak schreef:
>
>> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Georg Baum
>> <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

>>> I'd simply create the branches. Does it have any drawback?

>>> I did this, and it works fine.

>>> I changed it to use MathML. Before copying HTML, only plaintext was
>>> copied,
>>> which did not play well to formulas at all. Now, there is at least the
>>> chance to recover formulas by applications that understand MathML (MS
>>> Office
>>> is supposed to understand it). If MathML is not understood, some
>>> applications (e.g. libreoffice) are still able to display the pure text,
>>> which is very similar to the plain text export.
>>>
>>> BTW, thanks for fixing the update problem.
>>
>> Is this still being worked on or is it supposed to be fixed? I still
>> get SIGSEGVs. To reproduce, open Help > Introduction, select all, and
>> do "ctrl + c" and then "ctrl + c" again quickly after the first one.
>> Or do "ctrl + c", wait for the copy to finish, and then do "ctrl + c"
>> twice more.
>>
>> Scott
>
> I hope I fixed this issue today.
>
> Vincent

Thanks Vincent, I no longer get a crash. I still have the following
issues (let me know if I should open up tickets):

- When selecting all and copying UserGuide.lyx, I get the dialogs
mentioned before.

- When selecting all and copying Addional.lyx, I get the following message:
"LyX does not know how to include non-LyX files when generating HTML
output. Offending file:
SpecialParagraphShape.tex"

- When selecting all and copying EmbeddedObjects.lyx, I get the
following errors:
File '/tmp/lyx_tmpdir.n11551/DummyTextDocument.txt' is not readable!
support/FileName.cpp (732): File
'/tmp/lyx_tmpdir.n11551/DummyTextDocument.txt' is not readable!
support/FileName.cpp (732): File
'/tmp/lyx_tmpdir.n11551/EmbeddedObjects.lyx' is not readable!

Scott