On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On 05/13/2013 10:17 AM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
>> Perhaps this is a good thing. This would force us to think about all
>> of the milestones of all unmarked tickets. There are probably some old
>> tickets that are being ignored that should have been marked with a
>> milestone.
>
> I think that's the idea: that we re-think all the targeted bugs and decide
> if they really should be targeted.

In this case, it might be good to have a 'someday' milestone.
Otherwise, there is no way to list in trac which tickets have a
milestone that has been evaluated versus which tickets have not been
evaluated. Many tickets without milestones were evaluated and decided
as not being important for the near future. It should be able to mark
these as such instead of using 'not marking them' to serve that
function.

Scott