On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de> wrote:
> Am 21.05.2013 05:51, schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
>
>> Yes, I see the problem with pdflatex. When compiling I first get the
>> following error:
>>
>> LyX's automatic index sorting algorithm faced
>> problems with the entry 'Auflistung'.
>> Please specify the sorting of this entry manually, as
>> explained in the User Guide.
>>
>> Attached is the log.
>

> But your logfile doesn't contain any error message.

It contains the following:

! Package enumitem Error: \csnameforeignlanguage \endcsname {ngerman}{labelinde
nt=0pt, labelsep=1cm, font=\itshape , style=nextline} undefined.

> The index entry for "Auflistung" is in sec. 3.3.1 and contains - correctly -
> a ligature break. I removed now the sansserif style for the ligature break.
> I just committed the change to master - can you now compile the file?

I still get the same two (identical errors) and failure with pdflatex.

If I remove the Description Options inset containing "labelindent=0pt,
labelsep=1cm, font=\itshape, style=nextline" (after "Ionizing
radiation") it appears to compile fine.

Scott