Am 04.01.2014 um 17:35 schrieb Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org>:

> On 01/04/2014 07:14 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
>> Stephan Witt wrote:
>>> Did you possibly try the patch on Linux?
>> Yes. I cannot see a problem with the patch.
>
> Agreed. Go ahead and apply, and send me the corrected binary when it is
> ready. I'll rebuild the source packages.

Ok, I applied it.

But sorry, now I have another unrelated problem, unfortunately.
It's a really old one: when repeatedly open and close the main window
LyX crashes in Qt-menu-code. There are references to this problem here:

* http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/7959
* https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-25399

The attached patch addresses this issue. The culprit seems to be
the movement of the Reconfigure menu item to the Application menu.

Without it I cannot reproduce the bug anymore. But the Reconfigure
menu item is left at Tools now. This may confuse experienced LyX
on Mac users.

Stephan