On 08/01/2015 06:34 AM, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Here are again two very small patches if you agree.

1. Add \ensuremath to the list of math completions.

This is certainly fine.

2. math-mode inserts \text instead of \mbox when already in math mode.

For the latter, \mbox is meant as a way to switch to text mode, but \text from amstext is more appropriate for this purpose. This forces amstext to be automatically included, but we already include automatically amstext for \textrm, \textit, etc. even though it's not required.

Uwe, do you have a view about this?

Also, a bug: I noticed that the "Insert regular expression" menu is always visible in master (+qt5) even though it's only useful for Advanced search (afaik). Is this on purpose?

Probably not.

Richard