On 08/19/2015 09:34 AM, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Thank you Scott.

Le 19/08/2015 03:12, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Guillaume has various patches for bug fixes in several places that
have been waiting around a bit. I do not know enough about the code
that the patches touch in order to review them. However, I can test
the patches and confirm that they fix the corresponding bugs. Is my
testing combined with the fact that it seems like Guillaume knows
what he is doing good enough for me to commit to master?

I'd be happy to get some review. I only inferred some of LyX's workings
from the context, and also C++ is not my main language.

Or is someone planning to take a look at them in the near future? If
so, maybe it would help if Guillaume pasted links to all of his
pending patches here so it is easier for someone to review?

I also made comments about the patches so it's better not to break the threads. Let me just post the updated versions in the relevant threads.

Suggestion: If there are not already bugs in trac for these, create them and
post the patches with them. This will help guarantee that they not get lost.

Richard