Le 21/10/2015 06:44, pdv a écrit :
I've been experiencing several exceptions on OSX, using commit 96f64ac0.
Sofar I've tracked down one of them:

A (basic_string) exception occurs when saving a document with a
sufficient long filename (more than about 18 characters without the
extension). Take any .lyx file and add characters to the name. Then open
and save it.
As far as I can see this has been introduced with commit bb34445, which
contains many changes, including some of the filetools.

Sorry about this error, please try at 671c7e12. The problem was with the function that computes the string to display the file name on the screen. This function is used at many locations, so it probably explains the other exceptions on OSX. Thank you for your report and your investigation.

Guillaume