dear all,

when i insert a new frame, add the title and hit enter the new line is set to
“Frame”

similarly if i am editing the contents of my frame which is an indented
standard environment enter gives me a new line set to “Frame”

is it possible to have the environment default to “Standard" in these two cases?

i think the current default basically never makes sense, or am i missing
something?

thanks, ed.

ps. recently made the switch from 2.0 to 2.2dev because of the font trouble,
you did a great job on 2.2dev which seems already very stable!