Am Montag, 16. November 2015 um 20:25:39, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:49:02AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> > Am 14.11.2015 um 20:24 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> >
> > >If you have time, please download the LyX 2.2.0alpha1 tar and test that
> > >it compiles/installs as expected.
> >
> > It compiles but not as merged build. With
> >
> > -DLYX_MERGE_REBUILD=1 -DLYX_MERGE_FILES=1
> >
> > I get 40 errors, most of them due to a problem with apple script:
>
> Thanks for testing. This is my fault for not testing compilation with
> monolithic build. I will (hopefully) not make the same mistake again.
> The monolithic build now succeeds for autotools.

Is it with autotools really compiling everything?
Or only files to be installed?

> I think there might
> still be an error for the CMake monolithic build that is being
> investigated.
>
> Scott

> > \Master\compile-result\src\tests\check_ExternalTransforms.vcxproj]

> > regards Uwe

It looks like the same error as on linux if making a package.
This time while linking check_ExternalTransforms, while on linux it stopped at
linking check_convert.

Referenced on Uwe's check:
        "lyx::FuncRequest::FuncRequest(class lyx::FuncRequest const &,class
std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char>
> const &,enum lyx::FuncRequest::Origin)"

Referenced on my check:
`lyx::FuncRequest::FuncRequest(lyx::FuncRequest const&, std::string const&,
lyx::FuncRequest::Origin)'

        Kornel