On 11/02/2016 1:28 p.m., Uwe Stöhr wrote:

I built an installer for beta 1 and uploaded it:
http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.2.0beta-1/

regards Uwe

I've downloaded and installed this on a windows 7 machine. Initial impressions are good. In particular, #9085 dealing with instant preview and split views seems to be solved (good!). Also the inactive branch symbol which wasn't visible in the alpha versions on windows now shows *very* clearly in the outliner. I attach a screenshot. Is the x too bold? Initially I thought so but on reflection I think it is valuable to have an emphatic symbol that is hard to miss. I've just recovered from a bit of bother resulting from exporting with a branch inactive.

Andrew

---