Hullo Peter,
I've tried twice now to get a working bleeding-edge LyX (on a windows 7 machine), since there have been occasions recently when it would have been helpful to have someone testing latest commits on a windows machine. Everything seems to function until I launch LyX. A console window opens, and then LyX is launched, but as you can see from the attachment, the console window displays three error messages, and remains open. Closing the console window closes LyX. With these errors present, I'm reluctant to do anything serious with the resulting LyX.

Andrew

---