On 3/05/2016 5:09 p.m., Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 03.05.2016 um 03:04 schrieb Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>:
Le 03/05/2016 01:40, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 08:38:58AM +0200, Stephan Witt wrote:
Am 01.05.2016 um 04:06 schrieb Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>:
On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 01:28:56PM +1200, Andrew Parsloe wrote:
On 1/05/2016 11:33 a.m., Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 27/04/2016 03:22, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
Having just skimmed through an article on Wikipedia about cedillas, I
gather a cedilla is never attached to the letter 'i'. Nonetheless, when
I do attach one (using european.kmap,  then ',' followed by 'i'),
everything looks fine in the main LyX window but in the Source Pane, LyX
format, the cedilla gets attached to the following letter. For instance,
writing'aei̧ou' with a cedilla under the 'i', all is fine in the main LyX
window (and the pdf) but when viewed in the Source Pane, the cedilla is
located under the 'o'. A quick experiment suggests 'i' is the only
letter for which this happens. It doesn't happen in 2.1.4 so it appears
to be a (tiny) regression.
The source pane in under the responsability of Qt, AFAIK. It might be
that you see a bug in Qt itself. What is the Qt version that your LyX
uses?

JMarc
It's Uwe's windows version of rc1, hence Qt 5.6 as I understand. (There
isn't anything about Qt version in the About LyX tabs. It would be a good
addition to the information there.)
I thought we did have it. In Help > About, for me it says:

Qt Version (run-time): 5.6.0
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.6.0
This is visible for development version only.
I see. Is the concern that we will confuse the user? Or that the
information is useless because we should remember which Qt version was
used for each release we provide?
The idea was: it’s useful for developers only because one shouldn’t be unsure
about the Qt-version of the released LyX package. But it’s easy to change and
if in practice it’s interesting to know - why not. Patch is attached.

Here, it is in About > Build Info in release mode.
Yes, I was not precise enough. It depends on the location of the source tree
in a git clone or not.

Stephan
In the windows version of rc1 About > Build Info is:

LyX 2.2.0rc1 (2016-04-11)

CMake Build

There's no mention of Qt version.

Andrew