We still have this Shorcut clashing for some combinations.

For instance in english GUI we have menu shortcuts

        &File, &Edit, &Insert, &Navigate, &Document, &Tools, &Help,

and in 'Find and replace (advanced)' we have
        Sear&ch, S&ettings,
                &Find,
                Replace &with,
                Case &sensitive, Find &Next,
                W&hole words, &Replace,
                Search &backwards, Replace &All

At this point there are clashes, which QT5.6 resolves to the menu function. At
least on first try.

Conflicts menu | dialog:
&File                   &Find
&Edit                   S&ettings
&Navigate               Find &Next

IMHO, if one clicks on dialog-window, then the dialog shortcuts should take
precedence.

        Kornel