Attached is a patch to cleanup a bit more of the InsetGraphics, this
patch gets rid of GraphicsCacheItem_pimpl by using shared_ptr<>.

It includes a patch to boost::shared_ptr<> to have asserts when memory
allocations fail.

WARNING! This patch uses boost in its namespace, please test it and
report if it fails to compile. If you don't test it now, don't complain
if cvs lyx fails to compile in a few days!

(Just to cover my ass, this is done by the decision of Lars, I'm just
executing orders [and there is no black flag waving over this order] :-)

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/