Am 11.10.2016 um 02:41 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.2.2/

But please give me 2 days to test it before announcing.

I discovered some translation issues (independent of LyX). I just uploaded a new installer with the same version number where these are fixed.

I don't know how long you will/can wait with the announcement because Georger will translate the Installer to Brazilian tomorrow so that I could have my installer ready and with his translations on Thursday. (I will for sure need the Wednesday for tests.)

For now please don't transfer my installer to ftp.lyx.org unless I give the OK that no other issues were found.

many thanks and regards
Uwe