On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 06:20:51PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Thanks, it seems to work well. Here is the combo commit, for reference.

Jean-Marc, please, can you use some kind of encoding (base64,
quoted-printable or whatever) when attaching patches that start
with the word "From"?

This is because mutt takes them to be separate emails placed somewhere
else in the list of emails and I have to search for them or edit the
mailbox file to add a ">" just before "From" in order to actually see
them as attachments.

Don't worry if this is not possible, but I see that Scott does it and
I have no problems with his attachments.

--
Enrico