Le 07/01/2017 à 02:05, Richard Heck a écrit :
We (specifically, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes) have recently made some changes
to the text rendering algorithms in LyX. We would appreciate it if those
who are able could compile and use the 2.2.x branch of the git
repository, so that these changes can receive sufficient testing before
we schedule the release of LyX 2.2.3.

I just finished updating the French version of the EmbeddedObjects manual using a fresh release compilation of 2.2.x. The only thing I noticed is a lot of messages

QFile::remove: Empty or null file name

in the calling shell window.

Configuration on Debian Jessie:
  Host type:               x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
  Special build flags:      build=release c++11 std-regex use-hunspell
  C++ Compiler:            g++ (4.9.2)
  C++ Compiler flags:       -std=c++11 -O2 -Wno-deprecated-declarations
  C++ Compiler user flags:
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:
  Qt Frontend:
      Qt version:          4.8.6
  Packaging:               posix
  LyX binary dir:          /usr/local/bin
  LyX files dir:           /usr/local/share/lyx-2.2.3dev

--
Jean-Pierre