On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 18:47:12 +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> Right. As I wrote you: please update to the most recent version (which
> is in master meanwhile, not features/biblatex2!).
>
> Please report back if this issue still persists.

This is what I understand you did: even if the child does not use biblatex
and its code contains bibtex commands \bibliographystyle and
\bibliography those won't be used when compiling the master document. All
good.

I'm reporting that the master document won't compile with a child
document containing some commands specific to natbib.
In the attached examples, it will be because of a citation command in
childOne.lyx.
Can this be translated on the fly?

Thanks a lot for working on biblatex support, Juergen!