Hi,

I've tested to compile LyX locally using one of the Docker containers, i.e.
I was on a mac and used the Docker image
"build-lyx-using-ubuntu-latest-qt5-cmake" to build LyX as if the build was
done in a Ubuntu environment.

In case anyone would like to test this (e.g. to better be able to help me
figure out why a specific build configuration isn't producing the source
pacakge), here's the steps:

- Install Docker engine

- Put a clone of the LyX repo somewhere locally

- Execute
  WORKSPACE=~/lyx-repo     # Path on local machine to cloned LyX dir
  SRC=/build/lyx          # Path in container for where to mount $WORKSPACE
  IMG_NAME=lyxproject/build-lyx-using-ubuntu-latest-qt5-cmake
  docker run -i -t -v $WORKSPACE:$SRC  $IMG_NAME  /build/build_lyx.sh $SRC

aa