Apologies, accidentally sent only to Kornel rather than the list, reposting
now.

On 27 February 2017 at 09:18, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:

> > https://ci.inria.fr/lyx/job/testing-Jenkins/job/ctest/
> lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>
> Looking inside this I see for instance in the first entry
> UNRELIABLE.WRONG_OUTPUT_export/doc/es/EmbeddedObjects_dvi3_texF:
>         support/Systemcall.cpp (279): Systemcall: 'git ls-files
> "EmbeddedObjects_dvi3_texF.lyx"' did not start!
>         sh: 1: convert: not found
> Looks like imagemagic is not installed
> So I don't wonder too much.

That's just the kind of feedback I need.

FYI, I've now:
a) Added 'imagemagick' to things to install in the script
'install_dependencies.sh'
b) Committed and pushed the change to GitHub
c) DockerHub has now detected the change in the repository and is
automatically rebuilding the Docker image
    This will take some minutes at least - TexLive isn't light weight :-)
    Build status is visible here:
    https://hub.docker.com/r/lyxproject/build-lyx-using-
ubuntu-latest-qt5-ctest/builds/
d) Meanwhile I've deleted the Docker image from the CI, so when next
someone/something triggers
    the CI job, the CI node will automatically pull down the Docker image
from Docker hub.

As the CI job checks the repo every 8 hours, it'll run pretty soon. I
checked and it'll run by midnight.
So tomorrow morning we can see how much adding imagemagick helped.
/Christian
Update: The CI job is running, it's been going for two hours but will
likely need at least 4.5 hours.