On 7 March 2017 at 11:23, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> The next natural step could be to use your CI stuff to update our coverity
> builds:
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/4164
>
> Currently the build are submitted by hand by Liviu or recently by myself.
> There is plenty of information on the coverity site on how to automate
> pushing builds. As I understand it, we are entitled to on build per day.
>
> I sent an invite to you, so that you can take a look at the situation.
> FWIW, the configure flags I used are
> ./configure --without-included-boost  --disable-stdlib-debug
>
> The idea is to skip as much code that is not ours as possible.

Hi,

I've looked a little at coverity / scan.coverity now and read e.g. the FAQ,
but I'm not clear on how it's supposed to work.
Are you (and Liviu) running coverity locally and then uploading the results
to scan.coverity.com?

Could you please point me to the documentation on the coverity site, I must
be dense but I'm not finding the right info.

Regards,
Christian

PS
I suspect I'll have to become admin at scan.coverity in order to access a
token, in order to be able to upload results from a CI job. (Or you send me
the token off-list)