On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:49:08PM -0000, LyX Ticket Tracker wrote:
> #4017: Drag and drop support for graphics
> --------------------------+-----------------------
>  Reporter:  70azojd02@…   |       Owner:  spitz
>      Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
>
> Comment (by t.cucinotta):
>
>  about the old tommaso account on trac: I login as t.cucinotta on Trac now,
>  can't remember what happened with the prev account.

Tommaso, if you find some time, can you take a look through the recent
"search" component issues and see if there is anything that should be
high priority for 2.3.0?

The list is here:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=search

No problem if you don't have the time.