On 2017-03-28, Richard Heck wrote:
> It looks as if we're now ready for 2.2.3, after some of the recent work.
> Any reason not to freeze strings now?

Yes:

* Quote styles are missing the "catchy" names from 2.2 and hard to
  discern on small screen or for the visually impaired.

  I like the "language" names back - preferably combined with
  example using the correct Unicode characters, e.g.

  „‚German‘ quotes“
  «“Italian“ quotes»

* As a stop-gap measure until a proper fix is ready, can we please change
  the misleading font-encoding GUI name "Default" now?

  http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9741#comment:6

* The special character for a "line break opportunity without hyphen"
  needs translation of name and tooltip.
  http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10585

Thanks,

Günter