Am Mittwoch, 12. April 2017 um 14:31:23, schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien
<jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>

>   - I had not installed knitr and dependencies in R, knitr.lyx and
>   Rjournal.lyx
>
> work OK now by hand (I documented the installation in the wiki);

You may want to configure converters for ctest-lyx too, e.g
        # cd lyx-build-dir
        # ./bin/lyx -userdir ./Testing/.lyx

>   - templates/AGUtex.lyx fails because I do not have agutex.cls installed,
>   and
>
> won't be able to do it from Internet as the class has been obsoleted by AGU.
> If someone has it... (just for the sake of completeness).
> To summarize:
>   1/ all the tests failing because of missing packages run OK when I compile
> by
> hand (21/33)
>   2/ the noweb files miss a literate to latex converter (5/33)

You mean NoWeb-> latex
The converter I use is "noweave", part package "noweb".

>   3/ the files using module Rnw work by hand, I expect them to run with ctest
> (4/33)

Again, missing converter in ctest-lyx?

>   4/ the AGUtex file misses an obsoleted class file (2/33)
>   5/ the docbook file is irrelevant (1/33).
>
> I'm going to investigate problem 1/ further. I built the cmake tree from
> scratch, but I may try again, or run from the intermediate files created to
> execute the tests. I need info to cope with 2/ and 4/.
>
> --
> Jean-Pierre

        Kornel