Le 21/04/2017 à 05:50, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Should we have a keyboard shortcut for document settings, as proposed at

  http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10400

?

There is a proposal to use ctrl + p, which is now free because we got
rid of print.

I agree a shortcut would be nice. I have mixed feelings about the
particular shortcut ctrl + p, but I don't have another suggestion.

Ctrl+P is assigned to Print in most applications. I would rather re-use it for View (default), which would become some print preview. However, I would not say that Cttrl+R is a good shortcut for document settings, but Ctrl+P is not either (unless we thin of settings as properties).

Reading about windows settings, I found that Alt+Enter is for object properties:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts

It might be nice to implement that for inset settings.