Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> I have a small problem though: we cannot keep the symbolic link
> between serbocroatian.kmap and croatian.kmap. At you convenience, we
> can either
>
> 1/ keep only one of the files
> or
> 2/ have two copies of the file under different names (but I have to
> admit I do not like this much...).
>
> So what shall I do?
>
> JMarc

Yes, having two copies of the same file is not good.

I would keep serbocroatian.kmap. I believe this name is the most
acceptable to people from Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, and Serbia who
speak the language that Encyclopaedia Britannica calls Serbo-Croatian
(hence the name I propose).

If you think that Babel name should correspond to key map name, though,
then you can call it croatian.kmap.

As I already said, I'm working on the additions that would support
Serbo-Croatian in Babel with all its dialectical differences (Croatian,
Serbian, Bosnian, and Montenegrin variants) and alphabetical use (latin
and cyrillic).

Whichever name you feel the better is fine with me.
--
Zvezdan Petkovic

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.wm.edu/~zvezdan/