I use

  development/tools/updatelayouts.py

to easily update the format of our layout files. The script no longer
works for me. I wonder if the script needs to be updated after 77511ea1
(I think the call to layout2layout is now incorrect). I tried to update
it myself, but my Python skills aren't even hackish enough to fix it
with trial and error.

This issue is not urgent at all. I can update the layout files with a
find -exec and calling layout2layout directly.

An alternative to the script being broken is that I just don't know how
to call it correctly. Jürgen updated all layouts at a3315733 (which is
more recent than 77511ea1), but perhaps he used a find -exec also?

Scott