On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 05:27:20PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 30. April 2017 um 10:56:32, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> <skost...@lyx.org>

> > > Sure.
> >
> > I suggest either of you commit any patch that you both agree on to
> > master. Then let me know which commits I should cherry-pick from the
> > 2.3.0-alpha1-x branch.
>
> To be clear, until we make QT5 default on automake too, I do not agree.

Agreed. So in this case our Windows build script needs to specify the
use of Qt 5 in the CMake command.

I think it is still reasonable to use Qt 4 by default. Many
distributions still have old Qt 5 libraries, and we recommend only 5.6.

Uwe is that OK? If you disagree, please start a new thread on lyx-devel
so we can discuss as a group.

Scott