Am Montag, 8. Mai 2017 um 09:29:06, schrieb Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>
> On 07/05/2017 19:46, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > Do they fail if retested separately too?
>
> I tested again just a couple of these, one was keeping failing, another one
> succeeded, but I had no time for a proper investigation. Also, AFAICR my
> laptop started buzzing or smth while the overall tests batch was running, I
> suspect some keypresses didn't really result in what they were supposed to (I
> wasn't looking at the screen in that very moment), likely the cause of some
> of these failures.
>
> I just tried removing the custom xvkbd from my dir (need the attached patch
> for that), and I've got this:

yes, please commit. I removed it from cmake some time ago too.

> Running test cases . . .
>                          bug-7673b-in.txt: Ok
>                           bug-7673-in.txt: Ok
>                           bug-8370-in.txt: Ok
>                           bug-8482-in.txt: Ok
>                           bug-8540-in.txt: Ok
>                           bug-8684-in.txt: Ok
>                   bug-export-latex-in.txt: Ok
>                      bug-math-undo-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-01-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-02-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-03-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-04-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-05-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-06-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-07-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-08-in.txt: FAILED
>                         findadv-09-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-10-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-11-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-12-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-13-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-14-in.txt: FAILED
>                         findadv-15-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-16-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-17-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-18-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-19-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-20-in.txt: Ok
>                         findadv-21-in.txt: FAILED
>                      findadv-crash-in.txt: Ok
>                       findadv-logo-in.txt: Ok
>                      findadv-re-01-in.txt: Ok
>                      findadv-re-02-in.txt: Ok
>                      findadv-re-03-in.txt: FAILED
>                      findadv-re-04-in.txt: Ok
>                      findadv-re-05-in.txt: Ok
>                      findadv-re-06-in.txt: FAILED
>                   tabular-footnote-in.txt: Ok
>
> There were 5 FAILED tests
>
> However, I saw the buzzing this time: the new Ubuntu sends my screen dark
> earlier due to inactivity,
> and I start hearing these buzz, after entering my pwd, I saw the tests were
> still running, but I'm not sure they were affected by the screen saver ...
> need to check whether there's a way to prevent screen saver during these
> tests.

You can define the time after which the screen saver will act.

meanwhile I am setting '-dbg key ...' into the tests. The tests are not
significantly slower,
but we should be able to see if any key is not processed. (They all still pass
here)

bug-export-latex,findadv-21 failing is OK, that leaves 3 tests on your side.

> > Which QT version?
>
> 5.7.1

Same as here.

>       T.