Le 16/05/2017 à 10:37, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
The version is displayed in the main window when no document is open,
but if I understand correctly you would like for the version to be
displayed even if documents are open.

Scott

Yes. Particularly at an alpha or beta stage where one may want to check
how things worked in an earlier version.

I'd rather not add that in general, but it could be added when DEVEL_VERSION is set. Actually, we should have a togglable "devel-mode" (more details in status bar, etc.) that is remembered in session information but has a default value that depends on DEVEL_VERSION, not a compile-time one.