El 16.05.2017 a las 00:20, José Abílio Matos escribió:

+    document.warning("Malformed LyX document: Missing '\\end_inset' of
Float inset.")

As Guillaume suggested I think that this warning is incorrect.

Yes, it makes no sense here. Seems to be a copy paste mistake that I made. I removed it now.

+    regexp = re.compile(r'^.*reqno.*')
+    i = find_re(document.header, regexp, 0)

IMHO we should left this option to the user as we do in all the other cases.
In this case that would mean removing the last part of the function.

But I was requested to handle leqno/reqno and not leaving it to the user.

I assured now that reqno is only handled if it is a document class option. I think it is now OK.

regards Uwe