Am Montag, 26. Juni 2017 um 10:28:13, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Le 26/06/2017 à 01:47, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
> > Does anyone feel comfortable pushing the patch recently posted at the
> > following trac issue?
> >
> >      https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10711

This reasoning effects cmake too. I could prepare a sorted version.
I am not sure the cmake-sorted sequence would be the same as in automake though.

> I planned to do that. We do not need a GPL statement for such a
> triviality, do we?
>
> JMarc

+1 to 'no need'.

BTW, the patch effects also png and tif images.
Should we sort the full list, or sort each type extra?

        Kornel