> Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > commit cd7b22221dad6713e0dba2b90e7757fce5b0ca8e
> > Author: Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org>
> > Date:   Wed Jul 19 13:36:06 2017 +0200
> >
> >     We have new translation which slipped through the cracks.
>
> Scott, I am sorry I did not catch that before.
>
> If/when you will be sending the announcement to translators for
> RC, please add paragraph requesting ack for particular string
> in layouttranslation table.
>
> I guess we can get quick ack for de, de_alt, fr.

de_alt is OK.

But we have the situation now that we output different strings for the list
of listings heading, depending on whether we use minted or listings
("Listings" vs. "List of Listings").

I'd opt to use the established "Listings" for both context. Otherwise we
change output of existing documents.

Jürgen