On 2017-07-22, Kornel Benko wrote:

> [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]

> Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2017 um 15:14:33, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
> <lasgout...@lyx.org>
>> Le 21/07/2017 à 15:04, Kornel Benko a écrit :
>> > Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2017 um 13:58:49, schrieb Kornel Benko
>> > <kor...@lyx.org>

>> > Interesting we already have the feature, so it is sufficient to add module
>> > "fix-cm".

>> It would be even better to be able to use the feature automatically. Do
>> you know why the error triggers in this case?

> No, I don't know.

I am not 100% sure but expect it has to do with "nonstandard" font sizes:

   ... the package fix-cm also enables continuous scaling of the CM
   fonts.

   --- fix-cm.pdf

Still, fix-cm can be considered obsoleted by the lmodern package providing
scalable vector fonts compatible to CM instead of the bitmapped EC fonts.

   Be careful when using arbitrary, non-standard font sizes with
   applications that need bitmap fonts: You may end up with lots of
   possibly huge .pk files.

   --- fix-cm.pdf

Therefore, LyX should use LModern whenever the font encoding is T1 unless
a documentclass selects/requires a different font.

Günter