Chanop> I've made LyX to work with thai latex on my debian box. In the
Chanop> following patch, I have add support for thai to lib/languages
Chanop> as suggested from this list. I also add tis620-0 enconding
Chanop> (from 8 bit to unicode) to lib/encodings. Anothing is a dummy
Chanop> tis620-0.cdef (so that LyX won't complain when it cannot find
Chanop> the matching cdef file.

I added this to both the main branch and the 1.1.6 one.

Concerning the dummy cdef file, I'm surprised that you need it whereas
some other encodings do not have it.