On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:49:05AM +0200, Christian Ridderström wrote:

Hi Christian,

I did not respond to your other questions since I've been traveling, and
others have done so in the mean time. Let me know if some of your
questions have gone unanswered.

> As an aside, I've used org-mode documents in Emacs to invoke MATLAB on
> snippets from within the document and it's very nice, except the really
> annoying part where you for each snippet have to approve that it's run.
> Each time. A big bug in org-mode is that it's not properly showing the
> snippet that's about to be executed before you approve it to be run...
> Perhaps I'm a masochist...

I would want that feature also.

> I'm sorry for not being of more help, but hopefully my comments will
> trigger someone else to contribute something more helpful.

You have been a great help! Thank you for bravely jumping in! I know it
is not the most fun, but as you've mentioned it is an important issue.

Scott